6 Reasons to Sponsor:
- You believe in the arts and what they contribute to the community.
The Urban Artist Market will feature handcrafted original art, sculpture, fiber art, mosaic, pottery, jewelry, libations and desserts.
- Addison is the perfect location for your event.
Addison, Texas is conveniently located just north of the City of Dallas and just south of rising communities like Flower Mound, Frisco and Southlake. We will attract affluent attendees and exhibitors from these areas, as well as Farmers Branch, Carrollton and Richardson, Texas. Everyone has heard of Addison’s Oktoberfest, KaboomTown and Vitruvian Lights because Addison is known for putting on a good show. The Urban Artist Market will join this tradition and attract many visitors during the event; all getting a chance to see your company name.
- The Urban Artist Market will be the place to be.
On Friday night, our VIP opening reception kicks off with appetizers, drinks and musical entertainment. The reception will raise money for a highly-respected national organization.
- The VIP opening reception will also serve as a networking opportunity for professional women in our local community who have demonstrated incredible leadership skills. Read more about our prestigious Host Committee by visiting the web site. Each member of our Host Committee was chosen for exemplifying quality leadership and management skills that have propelled women’s issues to the forefront of corporate America.
- There’s no better way to build your business, than allow people the opportunity to touch, see and feel your products.
Sponsorship includes incredible opportunities to distribute information or product samples. Packages include the ability to hand out product or food samples during the event or include items within our VIP reception gift bag. Have a unique need, just ask. We’ll try our best to accommodate you.
- Exposure. Exposure. Exposure.
Your sponsorship includes brand recognition on UAM’s website, on-site signage and more. Plus Addison will advertise this event throughout their city media channels including their website, social media, city e-newsletter and calendar of events.
Addison, Texas: The Perfect Location
The Addison Conference and Theatre Centre is located in the hub of the Dallas-Ft. Worth residential community. Designed with entrepreneurial innovation and driven by community spirit, Addison’s 4.4-square mile urban enclave boasts 180+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail shops and more than 12 million square feet of office space. Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensiblity and style.
Addison is centrally-located in the North Dallas Corridor and surrounded by 7.1 million residents. Addison is the perfect location for an urban market, because:
Addison Population: 15,087
Median Household Income: $67,695
Median Age: 33.2
Median Property Value: $278,600