6 Reasons to Sponsor
- You believe in the arts and what they contribute to the community. Attendees will be delighted by a variety of distinctive regionally-sourced art, pottery, ceramics, digital art, photography, printmaking, fiber art, glass, jewelry, metalwork, mixed media, painting, drawing, sculpture, assemblage, wood, leather and novelty that are handcrafted and presented by the local artisan community.
- Addison is the perfect location for this event. Addison, Texas is conveniently located just north of the City of Dallas and just south of rising communities like Flower Mound, Frisco and Southlake. We will attract affluent attendees and exhibitors from these areas, as well as Farmers Branch, Carrollton and Richardson, Texas. Everyone has heard of Addison’s Oktoberfest, KaboomTown and Vitruvian Lights because Addison is known for putting on a good show. The Urban Artist Market will join this tradition and attract many visitors during the event; all getting a chance to see your company name.
- The Urban Artist Market will be the place to be. On Friday night, our VIP opening reception kicks off with appetizers, drinks and musical entertainment. The reception will raise money for the Emergency Artists’ Support League with a silent auction and attracts art lovers from across the metroplex.
- The VIP opening reception will feature the Best of Show winners in each category based on a juried competition. Only participating exhibitors can enter. Jurors include Art Professor Brett Dyer, Assemblage Artist Roberta Masciarelli and ACTX Publisher Ken Villalovos. Award winners will be on display during Friday night’s cocktail reception.
- There’s no better way to build your business than allowing people the opportunity to touch, see and feel your products. Sponsorship includes incredible opportunities to distribute information or product samples. A variety of sponsorship packages are available including the ability to distribute brochures or product in our VIP reception gift bag. Have a unique need, just ask. We’ll try our best to accommodate you.
- Exposure. Exposure. Exposure. Your sponsorship includes brand recognition on UAM’s website, on-site signage and more. UAM digitally advertises the event on Dallas Morning News, KERA and local television morning shows. Advertisements are featured in fyi50+ magazine and ACTX magazine.Plus Addison will advertise this event throughout their city media channels including their website, social media, city e-newsletter and calendar of events.
Addison, Texas: The Perfect Location
The Addison Conference and Theatre Centre is located in the hub of the Dallas-Ft. Worth residential community. Designed with entrepreneurial innovation and driven by community spirit, Addison’s 4.4-square mile urban enclave boasts 180+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail shops and more than 12 million square feet of office space. Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensiblity and style.
Addison is centrally-located in the North Dallas Corridor and surrounded by 7.1 million residents. Addison is the perfect location for an urban market, because:
Addison Population: 15,087
Median Household Income: $67,695
Median Age: 33.2
Median Property Value: $278,600