The Urban Artist Market is a revenue-generating marketplace for cash and carry purchases and potential wholesale order writing.
- Curated show requires $25 official submission
- Booth pricing available as low as $300 per 8’ x 8’ space
- Additional premium location pricing available
- Easy access for daily restocking
- Free Parking
- Special attendee receptions Friday evening and Saturday morning
- Show floor open to the public with paid admission
For more information on exhibiting, complete our contact form and our booth sales person will contact you. Only one artist per booth.
Ready to submit your craft for consideration?
Print out this EXHIBITOR SUBMISSION FORM and follow the instructions!
Make sure you get your submissions in early! The first 30 booths accepted will save $50 on their exhibitor fees.
Pay application fee via PayPal link below or, upon approval, you may also pay deposit:
6 Reasons to Exhibit at Urban Artist Market:
- You believe in your creative expression and the gift it provides you and those around you. The Urban Artist Market will feature other passionate, talented artisans like you displaying their art, sculpture, fiber art, pottery, jewelry, libations and desserts. We believe a full, rewarding life rests on that act of creating.
- Art Exposure. Addison, Texas is the perfect location for your art to be seen by a large group of art enthusiasts. Addison will advertise this event throughout their city media channels including their website, social media, city e-newsletter and calendar of events. And, we’ve secured sponsorship with Addison magazine so your brand will be included in a full-page ad in their October issue reaching more than 15,000 residents with a median household income of $67,695.
- Location. Location. Location. Addison is conveniently located just north of the City of Dallas and just south of rising communities like Flower Mound, Frisco and Southlake. We plan to attract affluent attendees from these areas as well as Farmers Branch, Carrollton and Richardson, Texas.
- We’re planning many “events within the event” during the two-day show that will support the local art community. On Friday night, our VIP reception kicks off the event with passed appetizers and drinks. Plus, it will raise money for key local arts charities. Our Saturday morning event will host the Women For Addison, a group of more than 150 members, for coffee and croissants while raising funds for school art supplies. We're also finalizing plans for a great closing reception event.
- Everyone has heard of Addison’s Oktoberfest, KaboomTown and Vitruvian Lights events because Addison is known for putting on a good show. Well, the Urban Artist Market will join these ranks as we plan to attract hundreds of visitors throughout the weekend; all getting a chance to see your art and make on-site purchases.
- There’s no better way to build your creative business, than to get people to experience your work. Exhibitors are encouraged to distribute information or product samples during the event. Check out our goodie bag sponsorship package which includes the ability to have your brochure or product samples included in our VIP reception gift bag. Have a unique need or proposition? Just ask. We’ll try our best to accommodate you.
“Creative expression is the grand driver and amplifier of satisfaction in life."
Author and High-Performance Coach
Addison, Texas: The Perfect Location
The Addison Conference and Theatre Centre is located in the hub of the Dallas-Ft. Worth residential community. Designed with entrepreneurial innovation and driven by community spirit, Addison's 4.4-square mile urban enclave boasts 180+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail shops and more than 12 million square feet of office space. Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensiblity and style.
Addison is centrally-located in the North Dallas Corridor and surrounded by 7.1 million residents. Addison is the perfect location for an urban market, because:
Addison Population: 15,087
Median Household Income: $67,695
Median Age: 33.2
Median Property Value: $278,600