The Urban Artist Market is a revenue-generating marketplace for cash and carry purchases and potential wholesale order writing. We feature highly-skilled artisans from a variety of creative disciplines to create an incredible show floor experience.
- Curated show requires $25 official request for submission fee
- Booth pricing available as low as $275
- Indoor spaces with backwall available
- Outdoor tent spaces available
- Free parking
- Exhibitors receive 4 free attendee admission passes
- Special reception Friday evening
- Show floor open to the public with paid admission
- Literature table space available for $25
- Only one artist per booth
Ready to submit your art for consideration?
Print out this EXHIBITOR REQUEST FOR CONSIDERATION FORM, fill it out completely and follow the instructions on sending it back to us. Pay the $25 Request for Consideration Fee below and our sales person will contact you.
SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR BOOTH SIZES
AND FINAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
6 Reasons to Exhibit at Urban Artist Market:
- You believe in the arts and what they contribute to the community. The Urban Artist Market will feature handcrafted original art, sculpture, fiber art, mosiac, pottery, jewelry, libations and desserts.
- Addison is the perfect location for this event. Addison, Texas is conveniently located just north of the City of Dallas and just south of rising communities like Flower Mound, Frisco and Southlake. We will attract affluent attendees and exhibitors from these areas, as well as Farmers Branch, Carrollton and Richardson, Texas. Everyone has heard of Addison’s Oktoberfest, KaboomTown and Vitruvian Lights because Addison is known for putting on a good show. The Urban Artist Market will join this tradition and attract many visitors during the event; all getting a chance to see your company name.
- The Urban Artist Market will be the place to be. On Friday night, our VIP opening reception kicks off with appetizers, drinks and musical entertainment. The reception will raise money for a highly-respected national organization.
- The VIP opening reception will also serve as a networking opportunity for professional women in our local community who have demonstrated incredible leadership skills. Read more about our prestigious Host Committee by visiting the web site. Each member of our Host Committee was chosen for exemplifying quality leadership and management skills that have propelled women’s issues to the forefront of corporate America.
- There’s no better way to build your business then allowing people the opportunity to touch, see and feel your products. Sponsorship includes incredible opportunities to distribute information or product samples. Packages include the ability to hand out product or food samples during the event or include items within our VIP reception gift bag. Have a unique need, just ask. We’ll try our best to accommodate you.
- Exposure. Exposure. Exposure. Your sponsorship includes brand recognition on UAM’s website, on-site signage and more. Plus Addison will advertise this event throughout their city media channels including their website, social media, city e-newsletter and calendar of events.
Town of Addison Partnership
The Town of Addison Tourism Department has put their support behind the Urban Artist Market. Addison will advertise this event throughout their city media channels including their website, social media, city e-newsletter and calendar of events. Everyone has heard of Addison’s Oktoberfest, KaboomTown and Vitruvian Lights events because Addison is known for putting on a good show. The Urban Artist Market will join these ranks as we plan to attract hundreds of visitors throughout the weekend; all getting a chance to see your art and make on-site purchases. We will also be hanging a banner across Beltline near the Tollway which introduces the show to thousands of drivers starting two weeks before the event.
Addison Magazine Partnership
As an event sponsor, Addison Magazine will be promoting the event on their website, e-news and magazine before, during and after the event. Addison magazine reaches more than 440,000 print and online readers every issue. Their October/November issue will feature an article about the Urban Artist Market and an advertisement to promote the event! Addison Magazine will even feature a “Cocktail of the Moment” that will be given to our guests at the VIP Reception on Friday night. Plus, VIP Guests will receive a free copy of the ad in their gift bag on Friday night!
Rainmaker Advertising Marketing Plan
The Urban Artist Market founder is also owner of Rainmaker Advertising. Rainmaker has been providing extensive show and attendee marketing to associations and non-profits for more than 20 years. Rainmaker Advertising has planned a coordinated marketing effort for the Urban Artist Market. The company will provide social media marketing through Facebook and Instagram, as well as email marketing and direct mail before the show.
Addison, Texas: The Perfect Location
The Addison Conference and Theatre Centre is located in the hub of the Dallas-Ft. Worth residential community. Designed with entrepreneurial innovation and driven by community spirit, Addison’s 4.4-square mile urban enclave boasts 180+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail shops and more than 12 million square feet of office space. Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensiblity and style.
Addison is centrally-located in the North Dallas Corridor and surrounded by 7.1 million residents. Addison is the perfect location for an urban market, because:
Addison Population: 15,087
Median Household Income: $67,695
Median Age: 33.2
Median Property Value: $278,600